#JustCall211 Online Campaign
Just Call 211 and Press “3” when you see someone in physical or mental distress. By doing so you will dispatch the 24/7 Crisis Diversion Team getting that individual the help that they need immediately.
The 24/7 Crisis Diversion Team is an integrated community response team that aims to help those in distress on the street in non-emergency situations. They work directly with the community member and ensure that each interaction with an individual in distress ends with a “warm handoff” by connecting the individual with the support that they need for the immediate crisis.
The 24/7 Crisis Diversion Team provide crisis intervention services when someone is:
- Experiencing a medical or mental health (non-emergency) crisis
- There is a potential safety concern for the individual involved
- Possibly intoxicated, or otherwise impaired
Boyle Street Community Services is a partner in the 24/7 Crisis Diversion Team along with:
- Hope Mission
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Emergency Medical Services
- Edmonton Police Service
- REACH Edmonton