We are asking individuals to donate just 10% of their holiday budget, volunteer for 10 hours over the winter and do one of our 10 Boyle Street Holiday Activities.
For just 10%, 10 Hours and 10 Activities your family can help create meaningful change in the lives of people living in poverty. #TakeThePledge and commit to supporting people in Edmonton experiencing homelessness.
Boyle Street Holiday Ambassador Activities:
- Sign up to be a Boyle Street Ambassador.
- Join us at one of our Holiday Bar Nights taking place at a local establishment.
- Attend an Impact Session and learn about how we are breaking the cycle of poverty.
- Drop by for a tour of our community centre and meet who we serve.
- Donate a pair of socks, underwear or mittens and help those experiencing homelessness stay warm this winter.
- Check out our online store at boylestreet.org/store.
- Donate and serve a much-needed meal in our Drop-In.
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Get a friend or family member to #TakeThePledge
- Remind our political leaders that we need to do more for those most vulnerable in our society.
For more information: