Many ways to help
Boyle Street Community Services gratefully accepts monetary and in-kind donations, and we are thankful to the organizations and individuals who support us. Your donation makes a world of difference; every dollar raised helps ensure that those who have lost their families, jobs and homes never lose hope.
Giving is easy
We’ve made it easy to support our work, and all donors receive a charitable tax receipt.
– Click here to donate online
– Call us at (780) 424-4106
– Mail a cheque to Boyle Street Service Society, 10116-105 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5H 0K2
City, provincial and federal funding covers some of what we do, but operating costs continue to increase, and the need for new and improved services is great. Together we can give inner-city Edmontonians the community, skills and support they need to rise above their current circumstances.
We appreciate one-time contributions, but encourage you to consider making a budget-friendly monthly commitment. This allows Boyle Street to better plan how to best serve our community and helps reduce our already low administration and fundraising costs even further.
Other Ways to Help
Gifts-in-kind – We are always in need of socks, underwear, feminine hygiene products, backpacks, sleeping bags, gift cards in small denominations, or portable packaged foods like granola bars. Due to space restrictions we are unable to accept much in the way of used clothing or furniture. Please, give us a call before you drop off your donations at 10116 -105 Avenue.
Third-party fundraising – Hold a fun fundraising event! This is a unique and wonderful way to support those in need. It is a very meaningful way that you, your community group, church, or company can be engaged in making a powerful difference in people’s lives. Here are some great ideas people have used to raise funds for Boyle Street:
- Host an event: From galas to garage sales, toonie drives to tournaments, and bake sales to bottle drives, the possibilities are endless!
- A-thons: Walk, skip, read, bike, dance, knit, swim, bowl, or skate your way to raising funds and changing lives.
- Team-building: Dress-down days, raffles, collection jars and challenges are a great way to involve your company.
- Social media blitz: Use Facebook & Twitter to encourage people to go to our donation link.
Whatever your idea, we can help with pamphlets, promotion and support. For more information, call (780) 424-4106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org